Dive into the archives.
- Flying Lotus f/ Jose James – “Visions of Violet”
Some earthy, ethereal jazzy sh*t to zone out to.
- VIDEO: Napoleon Wright II – “And So It Is”
Dedicated to everyone who has ever thought out loud about life.
- VIDEO: Jay Smooth – “Yes We Can (George Carlin remix)”
A sweet send-off to one of most brilliant comedians of all-time.
- Wax Poetics Digital is now LIVE.
Rare tunes and raw music will live forever thanks to the gang @ Wax Po.
- HayZee – Next Level EP
Taking the phrase “Nintendo Power” to another freakin’ planet.
- VIDEO: Talib Kweli – “Eat To Live”
A visual interpretation of the struggle to survive.
- DJ Brainchild & Phonte – Gordon Gartrell Podcast Episode #4
They’re the best mayne. They deeeeed it. For a fourth time.
- VIDEO: Destro f/ The Baroness – “Get Money”
Could you imagine if these two were ACTUALLY from Brooklyn?
- PEGLEG Summer ’08 Collection
Let the wind dance through your sails this summer.
- Waajeed – The Patty Hearst Beat Tape (2006)
Experience bangin’ instrumentals in true cinematic fashion.
- 10.Deep Summer ’08 Lookbook
A motto I live by on the daily: party while you’re still living.
- Peter Hadar – “Painted”
A soulful joint dedicated one man’s favorite work of art.
- DJ Brainchild & Phonte – Gordon Gartrell Podcast Episode #3
The third time’s a charm and a special tribute to fictional fathers.
- 2000black – “So Right”
4hero, Bugz In the Attic, Silhouette Brown, DKD…and now there’s…
- DOCU-VIDEO: Invincible f/ Finale – “Locusts”
There’s alot goin’ on in Detroit than you probably don’t know about.
- 88-Keys – Adam’s Case Files Mixtape
A fresher way to learn about the birds and the bees.
- Piecebook: The Secret Drawings of Graffiti Writers
It’s always good to have a rough draft before you do the real thing.
- Tinker Hatfield shoots Kanye an email.
There’s nothing more inspirational than a well-placed compliment.
- Elucid – “Final Frontier”
Another sure shot from the BK / LI representer. LESSONDARY!
- Air Jordan 6IX (Six) Rings
Sometimes I forget the man doesn’t even ball anymore.