The Further Adventures of Von Pea are coming.

I’m kinda biased cuz I know the guy.  But to be 100% objective, Von Pea is one of the illest emcees I know.  And if you don’t believe me or are daft enough to not be jockin’ Tanya Morgan by now, then here’s yet another wake up call.

On Tuesday, November 11th, Von will be releasing his first mixtape in a long-ass time, entitled The Further Adventures of Von Pea.  Nothing but Madlib beats jacked for your listening pleasure.  Peep the tracklist below (I CAN’T WAIT to hear that joint w/ Elucid & Median).  And after that, I left y’all a link to a quick, sloppy snippet mix of what you can expect on 11/11.  Not to sound cliche, but Brooklyn…stand up.

01 introduction
02 players!
03 web 2009
04 all day hell (f/ Donwill)
05 so supreme
06 the bubble (f/ Che Grand)
07 peagreenery
08 main jawn
09 starstruck / WHAT?
10 options (the great escape)
11 love (f/ Median & Elucid)
12 one man circus (co-starring Ilyas)

DONWNLOAD | Von Pea – The Further Adventures of… (snippets)

COMMENTS / 9 COMMENTS

von pea’s been doing it well for a while now. hot beats and rhymes!

five_sev added these pithy words on Oct 28 08 at 3:25 pm

I can’t wait! I just became a fan recently..you should put me on..

Mecca Donna added these pithy words on Oct 28 08 at 3:29 pm

I agree and concur. I am a huge von pea fan. I think he’s mad underrated and slept on. I am always happy to hear when he’s on a song. I can’t wait til the mixtape either.

Serena added these pithy words on Oct 28 08 at 3:30 pm

I heart Von Pea!!

sylvy added these pithy words on Oct 28 08 at 3:58 pm

This is what I KNOW, mannn! Von is DEFINITELY an emcee to watch (if you haven’t been watching already, shame on you!), and I fully support his efforts based on the extraordinary level of creativity/talent that he has exhibited thus far. I’m excited about this one!!

UltraMag/FROactiv™ added these pithy words on Oct 28 08 at 4:35 pm

Von Pea is my favorite rapper with a cape

KNOWxONE added these pithy words on Oct 28 08 at 4:48 pm

@FROactiv: Lovely, glowing endorsement. That should be included on the back cover. Like a book review. Or something.

;-p

CanelaNYC added these pithy words on Oct 29 08 at 12:30 pm

i just want to say i had to come here to re-label my own damn songs in itunes. lol

Pea added these pithy words on Oct 30 08 at 2:08 pm

Yeeeeah man. I’m looking forward to this.

Napoleon added these pithy words on Nov 03 08 at 4:48 pm